- Visit rag3hack.no-ip.org on your iDevice.
- Tap Hide Apps without Jailbreak.
- Choose the app you want to hide and tap it.
- You’ll be asked to install a new app/certificate. Confirm that you want to do this.
- The installation will fail, but that’s supposed to happen. Tap “Done” when you receive the failure message.
- Long press an icon on your home screen to enter “jiggle mode” and go find the app you wanted to hide. You’ll now see that the app is blank and has the word “Hide” before its name (e.g. “Hide Stocks”). Tap the “X” in the upper-left corner to remove it.
This iPhone tweak has seemed to make my iPhone not able to pick up any wifi sources. If yours starts to experience these problems just go the Settings, General, Reset, Reset Network Settings.